Leewing Trading Co. Ltd. - Coin Banks, Vinyl Ducks, Gifts & Premiums


 


Item No.       : W26-X2/L  W26-X2/M  W26-X2/S 
Description :  Compostable T-Shirt Bag.
Size              : 520(L) x  330(W) x 120 (Gusset) mm 410(L) x  260(W) x 110 (Gusset) mm  350(L) x  240(W) x 100 (Gusset) mm 
Material        :

30%Cornstarch + 70% PE ( 30% cornstarch will totallly dissolved, the remaining 70% PE will become small fragments.

Packing        : 100 pcs per bag, 1500 pcs per carton. 

 All registered characters / logos / trademarks shown here are for reference only and will not be reproduced without prior approval from the respective owners.

Copyright 2003-2019 LEEWING TRADING COMPANY LIMITED

Powered by ABCHK.com