Piggy Banks are more than just funny toys and nice decorations for your living environment. They teach children and remind young adults not being too focussed on initial pleasure. We all have to plan a little ahead for both our loved ones and ourselves. LET’S FEED THE PIGGY NOW!
Piggy Bank System.
Saving is a good habit, however, in order to get the most out of our saving, it is always good to have a system in place. The following are 5 simple steps written by Fiona Lippey from www.simplesavings.com.au that will help you get kick started –
1. First you will need a goal. What do you want more than anything else in the world? Write it down.
2. Next you will have to decide when you are going to open your money box. Will it be on a certain date, when it is full, or when you've saved a certain amount? Write this down.
3. Now it is time to load your money box with cash. You will need to decide when you will deposit coins into the box. Will you do this every afternoon, every week, or every pay day? Will you deposit the change from your lunch money, the pocket money you've earned, or money you've received for your birthday - or all of the above? If you're really disciplined, you might decide to save a set amount each week. Decide on your plan and then write it down.
4. Store your money box in a safe place. It is something precious to you and that makes it a likely target for evil siblings.
5. Keep your savings plan handy. Glance at it often, follow the rules and get ready to count your money.
You can save up money even faster if you ask your parents for help. There are two different requests you can make:
Ask your parents to teach you about interest. Try and convince them that you will be encouraged to save money if they pay you interest each month. If there is $100 in your money box they should give you $10 each month. Or, if your money box weighs 500 grams they should give you $5. Thus as the money box grows heavier, your interest payments will keep getting bigger.
If you're saving for something really big,such as holiday spending money or a stereo,ask your parents nicely if they will match the amount you've saved dollar for dollar. This is a fast way of doubling your money.
You can also keep multiple money boxes and label them for each purpose (make-up, hot date, movies, schoolies week).
Money boxes can help you to accomplish your dreams. All you need to do is put a savings system in place and then deposit a small amount of money into a secure money box on a regular basis. If you do this over a period of time, you will surprise yourself with how much money you can save. Just imagine what you could do with this big pile of money!
Wishing you all a successful life by starting to feed your piggy well. DON’T LET YOUR PIGGY STARVE.
Saving for MORE!
1. Saving for Quitting 123.
– Chip a coin into a piggy bank whenever you want to gamble. You will soon find out that you can be a millionaire!
– Chip a coin into a piggy bank whenever you want to smoke. You will soon find out that you can be a billionaire!
– Chip a coin into a piggy bank whenever you want to drink. You will soon find out that you can be a trillionaire!
2. Saving for Lovers – Feed the piggy with money whenever you hurt each other. You will soon learn your lesson, forgive each other and enjoy the saving (i.e. have buffet / go on tour together, etc.) you have made!
3. Saving for Children – Put a penny in the piggy each day and you will soon be able to buy the lollies that other children cannot buy.
4. Saving for Young Adult – Let’s start saving regularly. You will soon have your first capital for fruitful investments.
5. Saving for Marriage – Plan and save money together with your darling. You will soon living together happily.
6. Saving for New Born Babies – Saving for nappies, baby milk, clothing, etc. for the newborns.
7. Saving for Buddies – Chip in money for buddies’ birthday presents.
8. Saving for Parents – Parents have brought you up in good nature. It’s time now to plan and save up some fund for their after-retirement-living.
9. Saving for Needy – Save little a day to bring shelter, clothing, food, education and a hopeful future to those whom are in need.
10. Saving for Green – Saving for fresh air, blue sky, clean sea and the green forest, which all comes to a beautiful environment for sons and daughters.
(The above are some suggestions for the use of coin banks with no commercial value.)
All registered characters / logos / trademarks shown here are for reference only and will not be reproduced without prior approval from the respective owners.
Copyright 2003-2016 LEEWING TRADING COMPANY LIMITED